Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Semester grades are official

It's on the transcript -- my first 4.0 semester in nursing school!

My cumulative GPA is now the highest it's been since I started at my program, a 3.71.  I'm really happy with that.  Now if I can keep it for one more semester...

Not much else going on...just been stalking blackboard and the online transcript service to verify grades. OB was the last one to post earlier this afternoon. I got my rented textbooks sent back in, got my transcript printed and ready to turn in to the hospital PTB so they can give me my final semester of tuition money, and got my books and notes for this past semester all organized and filed away.  All that's left is to wait until my externship starts.

Until then, I continue enjoying the break and doing the little things that I hadn't been able to do during the school year (like clean my house...)

Later  :-)

1 comment: