Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

So I'm supposed to not be in full-on school mode right now...

...since I'm on break and all.  But it's hard to completely shut down the Type A nerd personality, especially when I still have a few things to get taken care of in the next...*counting*...3 1/2 weeks.  Thankfully I got 2 major things mostly checked off my list today...and I plan to get them fully checked off tomorrow, once I fax my vax records to Louisville and drop off some stuff at the hospital.  More progress...

I found out my spring semester schedule -- 7 or 8 AM to 3 or 4 PM, 4 days a week.  Even though I'm going to be living at the hospital, the overall workload and stress levels are supposedly a lot better.  It's kinda exciting seeing all those lab and clinical hours in there...that's going to be so much better than sitting in a classroom.  And also related to spring semester, my books are going to run around $400-$500, which is about half of the previous figure.  Decreased financial obligations are always a good thing.

Keep plodding along...keep marking items off my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment